Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy data into multiple workbooks

Within the QA Master workbook, the boss will have a list of questions
(criteria) that will be mirrored in all employee workbooks and the QA
Template. If the boss adds a criteria in the QA Master workbook, I need to
add it to the QA Template workbook and all employee workbooks so he does not
have to go through 80+ workbooks individually. If you can provide the code to
do this for one cell in QA Master and place it in QA Template, I believe I
can figure out how to
get it to the employee workbooks.

Also, will I need to open each workbook in order to place the new criteria
into it or can they all remain closed?

A variable will hold the value of the workbook that I will place the data in.

Thanks,
Les
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Les