Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy range based on input

Based on the value of one input cell, I want to copy a certain other range of
cells, pasting them into another area on the worksheet. When I change the
value in the input cell, I want to copy a different range of cells into the
same target range. I have several different values of the input cell that I
would like to use for defining the copy range. Ideally, I would pick the
value of the input cell from a list and use that to determine the copy range.
I've been doing manual copy/paste and am tiring of it. Please help.