Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find matches in different spreasheets then copy and paste to new s

Hi,

I am a new in VBA and I am wondering whether someone can help me?

My workwork has 45 sheets. I would like to create a macro which will search
for string value in the second column ("B") of the first 41 sheets and if it
finds the matches it will copy entire row and paste to new sheet in same
workbook.

Thanks in advance.