Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Find matches in different spreasheets then copy and paste to new s

what kind of value, how many possible matches per worksheet? Is the new
sheet already there or does the macro need to create it?, etc..............

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"newlearner01" wrote in message

I am a new in VBA and I am wondering whether someone can help me?

My workwork has 45 sheets. I would like to create a macro which will
search
for string value in the second column ("B") of the first 41 sheets and if
it
finds the matches it will copy entire row and paste to new sheet in same
workbook.

Thanks in advance.