Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pagesetup.printarea cannot getting infos from .xlsx file

Hi everyone,

does someone can help me ?
I'm working with C++ and I write access function to property of Excel
application.
I'm trying to find the printarea from a pagesetup of an excel file .xlsx but
the string returned by printarea is void.
I know, you gonna tell me that printarea isn't define on my file but if the
same file is save on .xls with excel 2007 that's work fine.

So I think there is a difference between this 2 files but how can I do to
have informations from xlsx file

thanks
na-k