Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default array values

I have an array with about 1500 names in it. How can I add those names to
column A1 on sheet1 and go down one cell 1500 times and add the next value
to the spreadsheet? in Excel07 VBA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think this is right. give it a try. Substiture your array name for
myArr. The code below assumes a zero based array, if yours is base 1 then
you will not need the + 1 for the range row designation. This would start in
A1 and continue downward for the number of items in the array.

For i = LBound(myArr) To UBound(myArr)
Range("A" & i + 1) = myArr(i).value
Next

"Striker3070" wrote in message
I have an array with about 1500 names in it. How can I add those names to
column A1 on sheet1 and go down one cell 1500 times and add the next value
to the spreadsheet? in Excel07 VBA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Should have tested it first. Use this.

For i = LBound(myArr) To UBound(myArr)
Range("A" & i + 1) = myArr(i)
Next

Adding the .Value will throw an error since myArr(i) is a value.

"Striker3070" wrote in message
I have an array with about 1500 names in it. How can I add those names to
column A1 on sheet1 and go down one cell 1500 times and add the next value
to the spreadsheet? in Excel07 VBA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote in message
I have an array with about 1500 names in it. How can I add those names to
column A1 on sheet1 and go down one cell 1500 times and add the next value
to the spreadsheet? in Excel07 VBA

For i = LBound(myArr) To UBound(myArr)

Hi. Not likely, but one could have:

Dim m(-5 To 5)

Just an idea...

n = UBound(v) - LBound(v) + 1

[A1].Resize(n) = v
'or
[B1].Resize(n) = WorksheetFunction.Transpose(v)

= = = = = = =
HTH :)
Dana DeLouis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

*wrote in message
I have an array with about 1500 names in it. *How can I add those names to
column A1 on sheet1 and go down one cell 1500 times and add the next value
to the spreadsheet? in Excel07 VBA

* For i = LBound(myArr) To UBound(myArr)

Hi. *Not likely, but one could have:

Dim m(-5 To 5)

Just an idea...

n = UBound(v) - LBound(v) + 1

[A1].Resize(n) = v
'or
[B1].Resize(n) = WorksheetFunction.Transpose(v)

HTH *:)
Dana DeLouis

Use following code:

Range(YourRange).value=worksheetfunction.transpose (MyArr)