Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Turn a range of cells into 'read only'

I want to turn a range of Sheet1 cells into 'read only' when my file
is saved. The conditions are as follows:

If range A1:A100 (a range of dates) = TODAY()
Then range C1:C100 which corresponds to TODAY() is made 'read only'

I don't know if it matters, but the sheet will be password protected.
Can you help with a macro for this? Thanks.

Michael