Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Turn a range of cells into 'read only'

Still not clear to me.

Column A has what? =TODAY() in every cell? Some cells?

Column C has what? Formulas?

"Fixed" means "values only"?

I'm thick and need more detail. Can you post a representative sample of
what you have in say A1:A10 and C1:C10

You will need code, I would imagine

For each cell in column A that equals Today
Convert corresponding cell in column C to value

Would that work?

Gord

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:52:23 -0700 (PDT), Michael Lanier
wrote:

Thanks Gord,

I'm using a business spreadsheet. When I'm finished for the day,
hence the TODAY() entries located in column A, I want all my
corresponding entries in column C to become fixed for every
transaction entered for TODAY() when I save the file. In truth, there
will be other columns other than just C, but they won't be adjacent.
I hope this helps.

Michael