Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Code for Pasting Sheets

I would like a spreadhseet that pastes the contents of one sheet into another
sheet. I like like to do this for 7 different sheets

For example:

I would like paste the contents form sheet titled "sheet1" into a sheet
titled "data1". Continue to process for pasting "sheet2" into "data2" and
"sheet3" into "data3" all way until "sheet7" and "data7".

thanks,

Curt

Subject: Automated Copy Paste

Subject: Copy/Paste Import/Export Data VBA Code
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Apr 27, 10:49*am, Curt wrote:
I would like a spreadhseet that pastes the contents of one sheet into another
sheet. *I like like to do this for 7 different sheets

For example:

I would like paste the contents form sheet titled "sheet1" into a sheet
titled "data1". *Continue to process for pasting "sheet2" into "data2" and
"sheet3" into "data3" all way until "sheet7" and "data7".

thanks,

Curt

there are numerous ways to doing it depending on your needs
are you coping the entire sheet or just certain rows/columns?
do the data sheets already exist? have contents? replace or append?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I will be pasting the entire sheet. When I do this procedure manually, I
copy the entire sheet and use the standard Copy and Paste quick keys. I
assume this means "all contents" but all I really need are the values and any
charts.
Currently, I have a template that contains sheets1 through sheet7. This
template has regular (non VBA) formulas that refrences these sheets.

The sheets Data1 through Data7 sheets will already exist in the template.
They will already be in the template because I will be using "move or copy"
to move these sheets from a separate file into the template before running
this marco.

Hope this helps. Thanks for responding!

.