Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find and Replace using a Loop won't stop

I am trying to replace cells on certain rows with the value in cell I1 within
column I based on a found row from a cell in column C. I have the following
macro:

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "='Master'!R3C9"
Selection.Copy

TotalRowsToDo = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion.Rows.Count
Counter = 1

Do Until Counter = TotalRowsToDo
Cells.Find(What:="FB01", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas,
LookAt _
:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:= _
False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 6).Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Counter = Counter + 1
Loop

The macro doesn't stop when it gets to the bottom of the range, it just
keeps cycling. I have also tried using IsEmpty
(ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Select) which doesn't work either.

Please help with solution to stop it when it gets to the bottom of the
populated cells.

Thank you!