Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default Form and tabbing

I have a form with about 30 controls and objects. I have turned the tabstop
property on all of the controls off except for 4 buttons. I have sent the
tabstop to true for the frame that contains all of the controls and objects
and the 4 buttons and given them a tab index of 0 -4.

When the form opens I can tab through all of the buttons in the correct
order. However, when it gets to the last button and I hit the tab key, the
focus stays on the last button. I was expecting it to go back to the first
button.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help....

--
JT