Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pairwise comparison using excel

I need some advice/reference on how to implement pairwise comparison using
Excel. The idea is to be able to write code to compare a set of priorities
against each other and find relateive weights.
Thanks in advance.
OMER
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think we need a little more detail
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"OMER" wrote in message
I need some advice/reference on how to implement pairwise comparison using
Excel. The idea is to be able to write code to compare a set of priorities
against each other and find relateive weights.
Thanks in advance.
OMER

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry for not explain myself correctly. I'm trying to perform an algebraic
operation.
What I need is to wirte code to multiple a matrix (located on range C5:G9)
by itself. In other words, Matrix ^ 2 (matrix exp 2).

"OMER" wrote in message
I need some advice/reference on how to implement pairwise comparison using
Excel. The idea is to be able to write code to compare a set of priorities
against each other and find relateive weights.
Thanks in advance.
OMER

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OMER -

For in-place squaring of each element, select the range, copy, paste special
multiply.

For a matrix multiplication operation, in some other range, use the
array-entered MMULT function. That is, select a 5x5 range, type
=MMULT(C5:G9,C5:G9) but don't press Enter, instead hold down the Ctrl and
Shift keys while you press Enter.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com