Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Invisible Formula in Cells !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have this strang excel file. When I enter formular into it, it don't show
thae value but when I enter anything else in the cell, that is visible. The
formula is in the cell, its just not visible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Apr 21, 7:41*am, Ayo wrote:
I have this strang excel file. When I enter formular into it, it don't show
thae value but when I enter anything else in the cell, that is visible. The
formula is in the cell, its just not visible.

Probably the sheet is protected and Hidden check box of Protection tab
of Format Cell dialog is checked.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 21 apr., 18:19, Ayo wrote:
That was the first thing I checked. Sheet is not protected and Hidden box is

The formula contain IF function ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Show us the formula you entered.

Is it visible in the formula bar?