Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default inputbox prompt

Hi,

Once again I need help. I have an Input Box that I would like to set a
portion of the prompt font to bold.
I've searched the forums and could not find an answer.
This is the code for the Input Box that I'm using

InputBox("Enter Allocation For : " & .lstProddescp.List(i) & vbCrLf &
"Current Qty is : " & MyQty)

You will note "MyQty" this is what I want to make bold. It is a
numeric value.
In my limited knowledge I tried to format "MyQty" to bold, but only to
fail.
Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Apr 21, 12:00*am, Charles wrote:
Hi,

Once again I need help. I have an Input Box that I would like to set a
portion of the prompt font to bold.
I've searched the forums and could not find an answer.
This is the code for the Input Box that I'm using

InputBox("Enter Allocation For : *" & .lstProddescp.List(i) & vbCrLf &
"Current Qty is : * " & MyQty)

You will note "MyQty" this is what I want to make bold. It is a
numeric value.
In my limited knowledge I tried to format "MyQty" to bold, but only to
fail.
Any help would be appreciated.

You cannot with a input box!