Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Active cell jumps when conditions are met on a single row but I needan expanded macro that will do the same on multiple rows

I have a spreadsheet layout that requires the active cell to jump
locations after the required information is entered. Also, the values
of the cells will frequently change as needed, so a solution must
allow for changes in entries. A sample of my macro for a single row
follows. The worksheet is Sheet1.

If Range("A1").Value 0 And Range ("B1").Value = "" Then
With Me
Application.GoTo Range("B1"), Scroll:=False
End With
End If

This works fine for a single row, however, if I have 500 rows, I need
a macro that will allow for the same condition on all 500 rows. A
solution would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Michael