Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I convolve 2 sets of data in Excel?

I want to apply windowing functions to the frequency domain data from Fourier
analysis. This involves convolution with the transformed window function. For
a Hann(ing) window this has only 3 real components but the convolution needs
to 'wrap around' at the extremes of the frequency domain.

Has anyone solved this problem and has a set of coeficients for all the
common window functions?