Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
C C is offline

Default Format sheet based on column contents

I would like to format my spreadsheet using VBA to make it more presentable.
My spreadsheet is set up as follows:

Col A Col B Col C Col D
Yes 1 Number Text
No 0 Number Text
No 5 Number Text

This report is generated by another application. It may contain 10 rows and
columns or it may contain 1000 rows and columns.

I need to format the data based on Cols A and B as follows:

If A = Yes--Format Column C:D Bold and Shade Gray.
If B = 1--Do nothing
If B = 2--Indent D 3 spaces
If B = 3--Indent D 6 spaces
If B = 0--Indent D 15 spaces