Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Default Text running

Gary I am appriciate your great help but since I am a very beginner in these
type of programs I don't understand.
Will you please write the code for me.

Thanks in advance.

"Gary Brown" wrote:

After looking at your response to Gord Dibben, I've changed the macro so the
Text goes in Cell A105. You can easily change this in the macro.

'/=================================================
Sub Macro1()
Dim i As Integer, j As Integer
Dim x As Integer, y As Integer
Dim strMyCell As String
'

' - - V A R I A B L E S - - - - -
strMyCell = "A105" 'where TEXT goes
x = 10 'indent 10 times
y = 5 'perform process 5 times
' - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For j = 1 To y
For i = 1 To x
'wait 1 second between indent
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:01"))
'indent
Range(strMyCell).InsertIndent 1
Next i
'un-indent same # of times you
' indented to start again
Range(strMyCell).InsertIndent -x
Next j

End Sub
'/=================================================

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"MAX" wrote:

Gary thank you for your help but please tell me in which cell I have to put
text.

"Gary Brown" wrote:

Try this...
'/=================================================
Sub Macro1()
Dim i As Integer, j As Integer
Dim x As Integer, y As Integer
'
x = 10 'indent 10 times
y = 5 'perform process 5 times

For j = 1 To y
For i = 1 To x
'wait 1 second between indent
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:01"))
'indent
Selection.InsertIndent 1
Next i
'un-indent same # of times you
' indented to start again
Selection.InsertIndent -x
Next j

End Sub
'/=================================================

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Gary Brown

"MAX" wrote:

Hello
I don't know if there is a code that keeps a word ( for example FOOTBALL)
running from left to the right of the cell.
I appriciate even a small help.

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Max, that IS the code.
--

"MAX" wrote:

Gary thank you for your help but please tell me in which cell I have to put
text.

"Gary Brown" wrote:

Try this...
Sub Macro1()