Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default On Error Goto Function

Hi all,

Is it possible to do what my title has implied? The background is that
LabView is controlling my reactor and outputting a nice summary sheet of the
raw data from the run. Sometimes, if there's an error with my flow
controller, it will pop out 'err' instead of a number as the value.
Currently my macro is comparing the readback to the sent value via the
Correll function, which pops up an error if it sees the 'err' column. I
would like to run a function when this error pops up. I really don't want to
have to do If statements for every flow controller. I have about 35 of them.
Having one function handle all of them would be ideal.

Thanks,
Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure if anyone cared or not, but what I ended up doing was making a
function that ran the same code for each flow controller. It went something
like:

If 'err' Then
cell = 'Error'
else
cell = correl
end if

it works out great and avoids generating an error on the correl function.