Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Validation enter values with VBA

I currently have a Spreadsheet running a tipping competition which works
well, however would like to add additional functionality to it.

I have cells setup which are data validated to a list on the sheet and
have four values to select from which are

None, Team 1, Draw, Team 2

These come up in a drop down box.

What I would like to be able to do is to have the data filled
automatically in a group of cells dependent on the value in another cell.

For example

In Cell A10 i put in H and Cell F10 which has the data validated list
always has the value None to start with the list coming from Cells Q10
(none), R10 (team 1), S10 (Draw), T10 (Team 2), I would like it to fill
with team 1, or if I put A in Cell A10 I would like to have it fill with
Team 2.

I would also then like to have the next seven cells down (F11: F17) fill
with either Team 1 or Team 2 depending on the value in cell A10

Is this possible?