Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to make a Spinner button work with Filters on a Pivot Table

I create a lot of Pivot Tables with filter fields. Years ago I saw a demo on
this tool and loved it. I got the code and my computer died before I was
able to use it and my backup was a week old! Does anyone have this code?
--
TheTraveler
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Take a look on Debra Dalgleish's site

http://www.contextures.com/PivotMultiPagesChangeAll.zip

--
Regards
Roger Govier

TheTraveler wrote:
I create a lot of Pivot Tables with filter fields. Years ago I saw a demo on
this tool and loved it. I got the code and my computer died before I was
able to use it and my backup was a week old! Does anyone have this code?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel 2007 PivotTable
Spinner steps thru Filter/Field Items.
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.racks...04_09_10a.xlsm