Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default make message box appear when cell is clicked?

Learning vba as I go, right now I am trying to get a message box to appear on
a user form I created for staff. This is what I have so far:

Sub showMessage()
MsgBox "Press Alt-Enter to insert a new line"
End Sub

What would the rest of this code be to have the message pop up when merged
cell AE8 is selected?

Thanks in advance :)

Trina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right click sheet tabview codeinsert thisDOUBLE click in e8:f8 to fire

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick _
(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
If Target.Address < Range("e8:f8").Address Then Exit Sub
MsgBox "hi"

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software