Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
avi avi is offline

Default OleObject not copied properly

Hello,

I have an activeX component inserted in Excel sheet. The component has
some colors property that display properly on the sheet and when
printed. The problem is that the updated colors of the component do
not appear when the range containing the component is pasted to other
applications, such Word or PowerPoint, as pictures or Excel editable.

Even if I save the sheet to HTML, the updated colors do not display
and only the original colors appear

Is there a way to force the correct copying, as it actually shows in
Excel

Regards
Avi