Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting Multiple Controls

I have about a hundred checkbox controls on a worksheet. I need to select
differing subsets of multiple controls in order to move or modify them. I
have entered 'Design Mode' on the 'Developer' tab and activated the 'Select
Objects' option from the 'Find and Replace' feature on the 'Home' tab. With
that combination I can drag over the controls, but this action does not
select the controls. What must we do in order to drag and select large
groups of controls?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Max
You can select multiple controls by using control-click to add
additional controls. Also, you could put groups of controls on a
frame control so they could be moved together.
Good luck.
Ken