Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loading Data into MultiPage UserForm

Good evening: I am a novice at VBA, though have written some code through
trial and error. I now am trying to find the best way to fill combo and list
boxes on a multi-page (3 page) form with boxes on each page. I assume this
would best be done in the form_initialize code, but I'm struggling with the
process of changing pages to load the data.

Could someone provide some basic code showing this?

Thanks...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Name the Range(s) then type the Name in the RowSource/ListRange Property at
design time.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley