Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with printing rows and/or columns

I have a spreadsheet of application data for 69 clients; therefore, there are
69 rows plus the top row of column headings. There are 41 columns. The
problem I am having is trying to print just one row of application data at a
time to distribute to our workers. If I filter the list, I see just one row,
but when it prints, it is 5 pages long, and we are trying to reduce our cost
of supplies. I tried to transpose the list, switching the rows and columns,
but I can't figure out how to print the headings and just one column at a
time (i.e. the heading column A + column B, A + C, etc.).

Is there an efficient way to do this?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think the easiest way to do this is to have a macro and a button on the
sheet to run the macro. The macro would operate on the active row. You
would simply click on any cell in the row you want printed, click on the
button, and the macro will print that row in any format you want. If this
sounds like what you want, post back and provide details about the layout of
your data and the layout you want for the print job. HTH Otto