Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Making my App only work so many times

I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction or give me
some ideas of how to make my App only run a few times until I get paid for my
work.

I recently was fired for wrecking a company car, but now they have called me
to write them a small App. (Guess they needed me more then i needed them,
LOL..) I'm thinking they will pay me but they will sell it to other companies
in our area. I would like to get paid if they do. I was thinking of making a
ini file to hold how many times the app could open before it needed a
password. But how can i change the password on different computers they app
is opened on.

Any help would be GREAT.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Chip Pearson's site for caveats and alternatives to time-bombing a
workbook.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/workbooktimebomb.aspx

Pay special attention the the words of warning in the teal colored section
below the Introduction.

From there, proceed at your own risk.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP