Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default need help writing a script Hiding a range when a cell with in is greater than 53..

Hello there

I have made a worksheet where its calculate the wages etc containing 53
payslips.
As you know there are 52 (+special 53 i.e 2~3 days) weeks in a year so when
a user wants to calculate their wages say from WEEK 11 it calculates all
the way down to week 63.

I have named all the payslips as ps1,ps2,ps3.......ps53 and a cell within
which has week no are named as ps1w,ps2w,....ps53w

I need to write a script where when say cell E794 "named as ps35w" is 53
then Hide range ps35

Any help please.

Thanks in advance