Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to simulate a click into a textbox (shapes)

Hi,
I have a macro that is execute when I click on a textbox using .OnAction =
"'Macro1". After the Execution of Macro1, I would like to activate the box
as if there was no macro. (cursor flickering in the box).
Thank you!
Alex

--
Alex St-Pierre
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub testMacro()
Dim shp As Shape

Set shp = ActiveSheet.Shapes(Application.Caller)
' doStuff
MsgBox "now put the cursor in the textframe.."
shp.Select

Peter T