Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filling right header/footer with barcode

I have an access 2000 app that generates an Excel report for my customer.
everything works fine except the code i'm using to write the file name into
the right header. the file name must be in both normal font and 3 of 9
Barcode. the file name in normal font is good but the barcode does not scan.
i have posted this question on the access forum without success. here is
the code i'm using.

ws.PageSetup.RightHeader = "&R&12" & Chr(13) & Chr(13) & strFileName &
Chr(13) & "&""3 of 9 Barcode""&15strFileName"

the resulting barcode is significantly different from the barcode i get when
i manually enter the file name by clicking the File Name Button in
View/Header and Footer/Customer Header and then change the font to 3 of 9
Barcode.

I am new at excel so if someone could help me with this it would be great.