Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo Box

I am using a combobox control. I want an event to fire only when the
value(or text) of that combo box is changed by the user, i.e. not when it is
loaded using AddItem. I recall that this is possible, possibly using either
Keyup or Keydown.

Can someone knowlegable supply with some example code.

Many thanks,

Paul Smith