Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Determine the Empty row and/or column

I want to determine if a particular row or column is empty using VBA??
I can determine the last used row in the given worksheet. But this is
differenet from determining the last used row.
As other row below the empty row may have data in it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Try these 2 which return TRUE if the row or column is empty

RowEmpty = WorksheetFunction.CountA(Rows(1)) = 0

ColumnEmpty = WorksheetFunction.CountA(Columns(1)) = 0

Generally, I find this webpage a great reference for last row etc

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/lastcell.htm
--
Mike

question.