Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Passing Parameters to a Pivot Table

Hi,
We use parameters and Excel formulas (Start Date=Now()+1 year, End
Date=Now(), etc.) to pull sales detail from an IBM system and it works fine.

I want to use a piivot table to summarize 14,000+ lines of details into
about 800 parts. Works great but I need to change the date range daily to
capture 1 year of history.

This is one of 12 different queries in the same file we want to do this
with. Is there a way to use parameters in a Pivot Table like we are now
doing with an MS Query?