Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving files automatically

Hi,

I have a macro to save a number of different versions of my file for
different budget holders. When this is run, it recognises that the file
already exists and prompts to allow it to be overwritten. Is there some VBA I
can add to accept the prompt automatically?

Thanks

Richard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

application.displayalerts = false