Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to execute a dynamically added or changed module

I can write code to add a module to or change a module in the current
project. Once this is done, how can I programmatically cause a recompile
so that I can execute the new code without manual intervention?

(I would like to read column headers and, depending on each header, create
a variable I would use to reference that column. Then, even if columns
were added or moved since the programmer wrote the code, the code would not
have to change.)

Thanks for any help.