Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default set scroll property of ActiveX combobox in spreadsheet

Ok, on to the next phase....
I've gotten my combobox populated, and I can pull down the list, but only a
handful of my names appear, and the scroll option only appears to scroll a
few rows.
I don't see anything to set the distance that the combobox can/will scroll.
So, my next question is-- ... ok, questions are......
1- is there something on the properties that allows the distance for setting
the scroll?
2- is there a limit on how many names there can be in a combobox?
3- can I change the scroll distant setting?
4- where would I find this property?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

scratch this request.
It's working fine now. Something I must've done in my set up of the original
caused me to lose most of my list- it's all back now.