Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default xltm saveas xlsm

I have the following code within an "xltm" file which I want to then save as
"xlsm":

Do
fName = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(InitialFileName:="ku pa",
filefilter:= _
" Excel Macro Enabled Workbook (*.xlsm), *.xlsm,")
Loop Until fName < False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=fName

I get ERROR on last statement. How can I add "FileFormatValue = 52" to save
the file as a "MacroEnabled"
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob, YES, I did try that too. It seems no matter what I add, it is ignored
and it gives me error that it cannot save a file with macro in non-macro
extension and saves it without macro and without extension.
Help

"Helmut" wrote in message
I have the following code within an "xltm" file which I want to then save
as
"xlsm":

Do
fName = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(InitialFileName:="ku pa",
filefilter:= _
" Excel Macro Enabled Workbook (*.xlsm), *.xlsm,")
Loop Until fName < False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=fName

I get ERROR on last statement. How can I add "FileFormatValue = 52" to
save
the file as a "MacroEnabled"
thanks

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob,
The following did finally work:

' Save File as "xlsm" in new location

Do
fName = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(InitialFileName:=Myv alue,
filefilter:= _
" Excel Macro Enabled Workbook (*.xlsm), *.xlsm,")
Loop Until fName < False

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=fName,
FileFormat:=xlOpenXMLWorkbookMacroEnabled

Thanks for your help anyhow.