Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XL2003 - CreateObject("UserAccounts.CommonDialog")

In one of my codes 4 Excel 2003 I need to open an OPEN FILE Dialog Box.
CreateObject("UserAccounts.CommonDialog") is working great in XL07 but while
using the same in XL03, it gives an error, "Cannot create the object".
Any reason & way out?
--
Thanx in advance & best regards,

Faraz!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have you loaded the CommonDialog DLL to 2003? Sounds not.

HTH

Bob

"Faraz A. Qureshi" wrote in
message ...
In one of my codes 4 Excel 2003 I need to open an OPEN FILE Dialog Box.
CreateObject("UserAccounts.CommonDialog") is working great in XL07 but
while
using the same in XL03, it gives an error, "Cannot create the object".
Any reason & way out?
--
Thanx in advance & best regards,

Faraz!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Presumably you did with 2007, so repeat those steps.

HTH

Bob

"Faraz A. Qureshi" wrote in
message ...