Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Array Not Calculating???

Hello all,

Does anyone know why this formula does not work with range names?

{=MAX(IF(NAME=A2,TransAmount,""))}

This works fine however, I have to adjust the range when adding data.

=MAX(IF('P-card
data'!$E$2:$E$7284=A2,'P-card data'!$F$2:$F$7284,""))

Thank you for your assistance, Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks OzzieMac.... I think I had a bad reference. After reworking
and rechecking it works fine. Thank you for taking your time and
assistance with my project. Ron