Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Do not calculate or update formula's during macro

Is there so code to keep formulas in a spreadsheet from updating? I have a
macro that changes sheet names and location of some data but I do not want
the formulas referring to those sheets to update.

In other words, my formula may read ='Section 2'!A2-'Section 3'!A2

Part of my macro is to rename my sheets so 'Section 3" becomes "Section 2"
and "Section 2" becomes "Section 1".

After my macro, the formula ends up reading ='Section 1'!A2-'Section 2'!A2

I want to avoid that happening. I don't want my formula to know that my
sheets renamed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jules