Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autofill Data

Hi,

I am looking for a formula or code to fill in a range of cells with a figure
on the 1st of every month, so when 1st March arrives I need cell C1 to enter
£100 and when 1st April arrives I need cell D2 to £100 and so on for 12
months.

Can anyone help me with this query.

Many thanks

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ,

Please try this formular in cell C1 till L1 or as need.
=IF(MONTH(TODAY())=COLUMN(C1),100,0)

"terilad" เขียน:

Hi,

I am looking for a formula or code to fill in a range of cells with a figure
on the 1st of every month, so when 1st March arrives I need cell C1 to enter
£100 and when 1st April arrives I need cell D2 to £100 and so on for 12
months.

Can anyone help me with this query.

Many thanks

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Thats not working for me when I enter the formula even when it is before the
current date it fills in 100, any ideas?

Regards

Mark

"Lamunphan" wrote:

Hi ,

Please try this formular in cell C1 till L1 or as need.
=IF(MONTH(TODAY())=COLUMN(C1),100,0)

"terilad" เขียน:

Hi,

I am looking for a formula or code to fill in a range of cells with a figure
on the 1st of every month, so when 1st March arrives I need cell C1 to enter
£100 and when 1st April arrives I need cell D2 to £100 and so on for 12
months.

Can anyone help me with this query.

Many thanks

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fixed it, just tweeked your code a little, took out MONTH and COLUMN and got
it working.

Thankyou for your help.

Regards

Mark