Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Exporting Data to Excel

Hi
Excel has many ways of importing data from other sources using Data,
Import (from databases, text files, web pages..). Can you use that
import?
If you must export the next question is export from what?
regards
Paul

On Feb 24, 3:50*pm, mdup wrote:
I am trying to export data into an excel spreadsheet. Is there a way using
VBA to automatically set up the sheet and have the data import? Or would I
have to use commands such as List Columns and List Rows?

Any help will be appreciated.