Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Form Locks up Excel and must be restarted

I have User Form that seems to not want to play well with the others.

A week ago my code ran fine, but now when I try to open my user form, Excel
locks up and must be restarted. If I open the VBA Code window first before
trying to open the User form it runs fine.

I have not changed anything in my code, but it still locks up excel anyway.

Has anyone had this problem before?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Brian;652216 Wrote:

I have User Form that seems to not want to play well with the others.

A week ago my code ran fine, but now when I try to open my user form,

Excel
locks up and must be restarted. If I open the VBA Code window first

before
trying to open the User form it runs fine.

I have not changed anything in my code, but it still locks up excel

anyway.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Hi. I have this happen several times a week and more so recently. We
have the compatibility layer installed on all machines and sometimes
users have multiple workbooks opening. I wonder if its a clash of
2003/2007 or VBA not know which workbook to write back to.

--
wer61537
wer61537's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=2223

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wer61537;740035 Wrote:

Hi. I have this happen several times a week and more so recently. We
have the compatibility layer installed on all machines and sometimes
users have multiple workbooks opening. I wonder if its a clash of
2003/2007 or VBA not know which workbook to write back to.

It depends on how your code is constructed, i would check that before
assuming it's a compatibility issue.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,