Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page 1 is full with data...now what??

Page 1 of my spreadsheet is initially empty, except for the
cell borders which mark off a 20x5 spreadsheet area.
(ie, there are 20 rows and 5 columns where data will
be entered).

Once all the cells on Page 1 of my spreadsheet become
full of data, I might need to add more data to this workbook.
Once the area on Page 1 is full, is it possible to create
another empty table on Page 2 so more data can be
entered onto a new table that is formatted exactly like
the table on Page 1??

I guess what I'm really looking for is a type of smart
workbook that automatically creates a newly formatted
table on a new page at the end of the workbook once
the current page is full. Does anyone have any general
ideas how to implement this or any alternative solutions
for when my current fixed spreadsheet area becomes full
of data???

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sure, it's not hard. If your program is already aware that it's filling in
an area 5 cols by 20 rows, then as soon as it knows it's filled in the 20th
row all it has to do is create a new worksheet:

Worksheets.Add

After it does that, the new sheet becomes the active sheet. You can add
arguments for the placement of the new sheet (before or after some other
sheet), and you can name the new sheet once it's created, and so on.