Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Free Manual

Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/train...cel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query

cheers

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft

Jacob

"rraw75" wrote:

Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/train...cel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query

cheers

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Isn't that the same documentation that is available somewhere within the
sub-links that are displayed when you click the first item in the VB
Editor's Help menu option?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"rraw75" wrote:

Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from
http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/train...cel2003VBA.pdf but it
doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query

cheers

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I wasn't aware of that... I just assumed the help files for each individual
product would come with each individual product installed (personally, I
have always installed the full-blown Office package with each new version,
so I have no way of checking that).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Jacob Skaria" wrote in message
Yes Rick. Its the same; I dont think this gets installed by default
(unless
you do a full installation of Office)..

--
Jacob