Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RAZ RAZ is offline

Default Getting the name & path of a hidden WB

Hi,

Is there any way to get the name of a hidden WB in which the code is written?

Ofcourse using "Activeworkbook.Name" will give me the name of the active wb
and since the wb I'm trying to get is hidden, it's not really active.

I also tried "Windows(1).caption" but whenever I open another workbook the
index of the hidden workbook might change.. I can't expect the order the user
will open the workbooks..

I want the macro to give me the name of the workbook in which it's written.

is there any way to do it?

thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

you've solved my problem.
you have no idea how much time I spent on trying to get the solution to the
problem..

I had no idea it's that easy.

thank you very much!

Try