Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default activate, window activate?

Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and
then run again when I active excel again...

Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic
End Sub

Tried several, what am I missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below.

Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window)
Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic
Cheers,
Ryan