Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Freeze section of worksheet to show on all other worksheets

I posted this question in the Excel General forum but it may be more
appropriate here...

I have created a "Navigation" tab that has buttons using macros that take
you to all the other tabs in my workbook. I used VBA code to hide all my
tabs except for the Navigation one. This way I can click on button that take
you to the tab but its all seamless to the viewer and makes it more like a
dashboard.

The problem is that I have to keep going back to the dashboard to choose
another tab or add all the buttons to every tab.

Is there a way to permanently split the windows or show that appropriate
area of the navigation page at the top of every tab so i have all those
buttons at the top and can just click on the button to go to the tab?

Appreciate any help you can offer?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would recommend using a custom menu tab. Then you could assign all your
macros to the buttons in the drop downs. For 2003 it would be located in the
top of the window next to File, Edit, Tools, etc. If you are using 2007 you
could modify the Ribbon. Check these sites out.

Excel 2007
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat2.htm

Excel 2003
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.11).aspx