Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Date in range and scroll down to next row

I have a sheet(1) frozen in A4.
Want a code to do the following:

Sheet(1)
Range(k:k)
If date = today
then select row
font.color. index = 15
scroll down to next row (next row and below visible).

How do I solve?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you want to simply loop through all the occupied cells in column K and
color the entire row if the date = today? I don't understand the "next row
and below visible". What is visible and what is not visible? Post back and
provide more info. HTH Otto

"tomjoe" wrote in message
I have a sheet(1) frozen in A4.
Want a code to do the following:

Sheet(1)
Range(k:k)
If date = today
then select row
font.color. index = 15
scroll down to next row (next row and below visible).

How do I solve?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry for quick and bad explanation.
I have a workbook with 2 sheets.
I have frozen the rows in both sheets above row 4 (cursor in A4
windowfreeze pane). The users works with both sheet1 and sheet2.
Both sheets are sorted ascending after dates. In sheet 1 column K, i have a
formula that look up the content (date) in sheet 2 column J and add 7 days.

Here is what I want the procedure to do:
When the workbook is saved by the user, I want the procedure to loop through
all the occupied cells in sheet1 column K and if there is one ore more dates
there that is identical with todays date or the date has already passed
(future), I want the letters in these rows (entire row) in both SHEET1 AND
SHEET2 (same row number as in sheet 1) to be shaded (greyed out) with
font.color. index = 15 and the sheets to scroll down so that the greyed out
rows are not visible. The rest of the rows (with future dates) must remain
visible.

I hope this helped.

.