Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default WHERE ARE MY BUTTONS

I wrote macros for a workbook while using XP. Now, I am using Vista and the
some of the functions are no longer working. In one of the macros, a slew of
items occur to data on a spreadheet but ultimately, a Print Preview window
appeared giving me the option of Printing or Canceling before the macro
finished up. Now on the Vista version, the Print and Cancel buttons in the
Print Preview mode no longer appear as do any of the print preview buttons
that appear when I do it manually. The only toolbar buttons that appear are
those that show up on the normal view of the worksheet and they aren't
usuable until I hit ESC which doesn't give me the option to print.

Does anyone know why and how I can choose Print or Cancel from the Preview
screen?